UnSHIELDED: "Agents of SHIELD" Evolves With the Marvel Cinematic Universe
Time for another edition edition of Freaky Friday, where we plop all the oddball, lovely, does not fall into easy categorization links in one swell foop so you can spend the day avoiding as much work as possible. Ready? Let’s begin …
* Tom Hart shares some “Enlarged Kirbys.”
* Daryl Cagle shows us how to draw departing President George W. Bush.
* The always fascinating Warren Craghead has another minicomic available for you to download and cut out. This one’s entitled The Dot and The Line.
* Sigmund Freud comics! Whoo hoo!
* Jeffrey Brown draws a guest strip for The Daily Cross Hatch about letting his kids play in an alley. Or something.
* Pappy found a Terry and the Pirates comic that came with a box of Popped Wheat cereal. Do they still do those sorts of things nowadays?
* I didn’t know you could read early issues of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles online for free. That’s really kinda cool.
* Speaking of old comics now online for free, Kyle Baker has posted the entirety of I Die At Midnight at his site and you should go read it now.
* Jim Rugg posts an Afrodisiac story on his LiveJournal, which is awfully nice of him.
* It should be duly noted that Colleen Coover has updated her blog with a spiffy new design.
* Because apparently blogs that critically evaluate Cerebus issue by issue are all the rage now, here’s another one.
* The third issue of Comics Comics is now available as a free .pdf download. It’s a great issue of a great magazine and you should go click that link right now.
Here’s a French music video with some great Joann Sfar animation. Plus naked ladies! Enjoy! (via)