Thin wallets, fat bookshelves: A publishing news round-up
• Mome editor Eric Reynolds marks the fifth anniversary of the Fantagraphics anthology by sharing the covers for the upcoming 18th and 19th volumes and that contributors include folks like Dave Cooper and Gilbert Hernandez.
• Speaking of Fantagraphics, here’s a brief look at the cover for Vol. 14 of The Complete Peanuts.
• Stephan DeStefano gives an update on the progress of his upcoming graphic novel, Lucky in Love.
• Vertigo revealed on their blog that the imprint will be releasing new trade paperback editions of Neil Gaiman’s Sandman series, featuring the remastered colorization done for the Absolute Sandman books.
• IDW will release a done-in-one version of Kurt Busiek and David Wenzel’s A Wizard’s Tale.
• David Welsh notes that the critically acclaimed food manga Oishinbo will end with Vol. 9, which will focus on pub food.