Axel-In-Charge: Waid & Samnee on "Black Widow" and the Dawn of the All-New, All-Different Era
• Are we in danger of a Webcomics sensory overload? That’s the question Abhay Khosla asks in his own inimitable fashion. (Warning: this post is a bit of an image-heavy memory hog.)
• The Hooded Utilitarian folks are doing another roundtable discussion. This time it’s on Clamp’s xxxHolic series, with special guests Adam Stephanides and Katherine Dacey chiming in.
• The illustrious Marc Singer seems to have returned to blogging once again, with an essay on Scott McCloud’s Making Comics that originally ran in the International Journal of Comic Art.
• Dan Nadel looks at what made Alex Raymond special.
• My, what a big pocketbook you’ve got there Richie Rich!
• The AV Club does their monthly round-up of notable comics, including Daybreaker, Pim & Francie and The Talisman.
• Speaking of round-ups, let’s note that Tucker Stone’s Comics of the Weak feature is back and running full throttle.
• Shaenon Garrity gets all nostalgic for Wizard magazine’s hey day. OK, not really.
• Finally, John Seven enjoyed the first volume of The Unwritten more than I did.