Ayer Reveals Jared Leto's Tattooed "Suicide Squad" Joker
• The big news of the week is that Top Shelf has not only completely updated and streamlined their Web site, but has also unveiled a whole heckuva lot of new projects for the fall, 2011 and beyond, including new books by Jeff Lemire, Nate Powell, James Kochalka and Chris Eliopoulos. All in all it looks like an interesting line-up, containing a solid mix of all-ages and more adult-oriented material.
• Top Shelf isn’t the only one doing the Web site shuffle. Both Savage Critics and All About Comics have moved/updated their blogs,
• IcV2 offers some more information on Vertical’s plans to publish Osamu Tezuka’s Ayako in the fall.
• Tokyopop is planning to publish Neko Ramen, four-koma (or comic strip) about a cat that runs a noodle shop, and they’re posting sample strips to get folks all hot and bothered.. Look for it in stores in June.
• Here’s what the cover to the Essential Superman Encyclopedia will look like.
• And here’s what the cover to the next Zippy the Pinhead collection will look like.
• Author and Jim Flora devotee Irwin Chusid reveals that he may have a new Flora book in the works.
• Ben Catmull posts a panel from the upcoming second issue of Monster Parade. Man, I really liked that first issue. Can’t wait for the next one.
• Nat Gertler reveals that he’s working on a Peanuts Treasury book for Little, Brown.
• Can’t find a copy of last year’s Simpson’s Treehouse of Horror done by the Kramer’s Ergot crowd? Here you go.
• Finally, it looks like Josh Cotter is starting another one of those experimental journal/comics projects. This one seems to be called March Hare.