NYCC PHOTO PARADE: Comics, Creators & Cosplay Collide on Thursday
Comic Books, Film, TV, Video Games, Digital Comics
Ahead of its solicitations for October, set for release at 2 p.m. PT, DC Comics has announced it will publish all 52 first issues from its September relaunch in a hardcover collection.
Due in stores on Dec. 7, the staggering 1,216-page DC Comics: The New 52 will retail for $150. Contents include:
• JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 by Geoff Johns and Jim Lee
• ACTION COMICS #1 by Grant Morrison and Rags Morales
• BATMAN #1 by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo
• GREEN LANTERN #1 by Geoff Johns and Doug Mahnke
• SWAMP THING #1 by Scott Snyder and Yanick Paquette
• STORMWATCH #1 by Paul Cornell and Miguel Sepulveda
• TEEN TITANS #1 by Scott Lobdell and Brett Booth
• And 45 more!