NYCC | Vertigo moves to same-day digital release for many titles
Executive Editor Karen Berger announced this afternoon at New York Comic Con that several Vertigo titles will follow in the footsteps of DC Comics: The New 52 and be available digitally the same day as print.
The following series will move to same-day digital release beginning with issues identified as jumping-on points for new readers:
- Sweet Tooth, beginning with Issue 26, available now
- Spaceman, the new miniseries by Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso, with its Oct. 26 debut
- The Unwritten, beginning with Issue 31, on sale Nov. 9
- iZombie, beginning with Issue 19, on sale Nov. 16
- The Unwritten .5 issues, beginning with Issue 31.5, on sale Nov. 23.
- Fables, beginning with Issue 112, on sale Dec. 21
- American Vampire, beginning with Issue 22, on sale Dec. 28
- Hellblazer, beginning with Issue 287, on sale Jan. 18.
Look for more coverage from the “Vertigo Visions” panel later on Robot 6 and Comic Book Resources.
CBR’s Coverage of New York Comic Con is brought to you by