"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" Trailer Officially Released
Thirty-six questions. Six answers. One random number generator. Welcome to Robot Roulette, where creators roll the virtual dice and answer our questions about their lives, careers, interests and more.
Now let’s get to it …
3. If someone gave you $10,000 a week for life, no strings attached, what would you spend it on?
Travel, probably. Stay for a year or two in different places around the world. But the real advantage to that kind of financial independence would, of course, be that I’d be able to work on any project I wanted without having to worry about costs and profits.
4. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had (comic industry or otherwise)?
I did a lot of food service before I was doing comics full-time. I don’t ever want to do that again.
5. If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone, living or dead, who would you spend it with and what would you do?
Boy, 48 hours is a long time to spend with anyone, no matter how cool they were. Neil Armstrong, maybe? Specifically the 48 hours of July 19-21, 1969? That would be a fun adventure outing! Or failing that, a painting workshop with Frederic Remington. I could finally learn how to draw a horse.
31. What’s the biggest “missed opportunity” you’ve had in comics–or what project did you not take or start that you wish you had?
I think I’m really going to have to punt on this question. I’ve been really fortunate in all my pro assignments, and I’ve only ever had to turn things down because of time constraints. I’ve never kicked myself for having missed out on working on this or that character. Any personal projects that I’ve put aside are still there, if I want to go back to them.
33. Who is your favorite comic character?
Burma, from the comic strip Terry and the Pirates. She’s sexy, smart, opportunistic, brave and independent.
35. What is your all-time favorite TV show?
Barney Miller never gets old. I’d like to see it done in theatre, to be honest. A series of little one-act plays done perfectly straight. It’d be brilliant.