New Super-Man Kenan Kong's Secret Origin Arrives In "Batman/Superman" #32
If you’d like to see your collection featured here on Robot 6, here’s what you need to do:
1. Take some photos and save them as jpgs.
2. Write up a little something about your collection.
3. Send them to me in an email.
Some additional tips:
1. Although we don’t have a minimum or maximum limit on photos, usually 10-15 should suffice. They also don’t need to be huge, so if you can shrink them down so they are less than 1000 x 1000, that would be great. Please send your files in one email … if you have to break them up into multiple emails, something is wrong. Either change the settings on your camera, edit your images before sending them or upload them to someplace like DropBox (see below).
2. You can help make your collection look nice by being sure to focus, use the right lighting, dust your shelves beforehand, etc. Beware of glare off of glass or comic bags!
3. You can either write something up that’ll appear at the beginning of the post, or you can describe each item. Be sure to indicate where each image should be placed within your write-up, but don’t embed the images into a Word doc. Just put the file name in brackets where you want the image to appear. Also, please don’t write your submission as if you’re talking to me — it’ll appear on the site as is, so write it for the general Robot 6 audience.
4. When sending images using something like YouSendIt or DropBox, please keep in mind that I may not get to your submission for a month or more, so make sure you don’t delete them or that they won’t expire. My DropBox account is the same as my email — firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Please include your name (just your first name is fine) and location with your write-up.
6. There’s no need to send an inquiry about whether or not we want to feature your collection; that’ll just slow the process down. Send your full submission, and if I have any questions or issues I’ll get back to you. Right now we have a backlog of submissions, so if you don’t see your collection right away, don’t despair — it’s coming.