8 Marvel Movie Fights That Kicked All the Ass
Comic Books, Film
On the Walls…
– A piece of Zachary Baldus art that accompanied a story I wrote for the Official Smallville Magazine titled “Toy.” We couldn’t use the Toyman so we did our own version.
– A Batman movie poster signed by Adam West who also told me, when asked if he had any advice for a young actor, “Brandon, get out of the business.”
– An Independent Publisher Book Award and a PubWest Award for my book, The Dark Knight Manual.
– An original Alex Toth Black Manta model sheet from the Superfriends which is one of my most prized possessions as well as a piece by a guy on Tumblr who goes by DocGold13. Huge Black Manta fan here.
– A Cliff Chiang Teen Titans/Breakfast Club that’s the only thing I was able to salvage from a very long, very drunken night at NYCC years ago.
– A Superman print by JJ Harrison who did the art for a story I wrote for the Regular Show comic book called “Hot Tub.” He’s a great artist and an awesome guy.
– The Joker was a gift created by Travis Kramer using foam.
If you’d like to see your collection featured here on Robot 6, here’s what you need to do:
1. Take some photos and save them as jpgs.
2. Write up a little something about your collection.
3. Send them to me in an email. Please put the text into an email and attach the images as separate files; don’t embed them into a Word doc. Uploading them to Dropbox or a similar service also works.